We provide high calibre financial advisers and accountants with the opportunity to work alongside a well-capitalised partner to help grow their businesses organically and inorganically, as well as “de-risking” their succession plan.
- To increase their capability and scale by tapping into the resources of the AZ NGA group;
- To be part of a game-changing team and enhance their professional skills by participating in the AZ NGA peer group;
- To realise strong economic outcomes by growing the business whilst progressively selling down shares over time
- To aid inorganic growth by making sensible acquisitions
- To improve the standard of advice provided to clients by participating in the NGA Investment & Research Committee
Services and Support
Advisers will be provided with privileged access to:
- AZ NGA Peer group & continuous improvement program;
- AZ NGA’s unique succession funding model;
- Access to debt and capital funding for growth;
- AZ NGA Investment & Research committee;
How should Financial Advisors plan their succession?
Please click HERE to read Paul Barrett's article on 'Ignorance is Bliss'.